- Scored a commercial for Samsung Galaxy VR
- Multiple #1 chartings on Beatport
- Single "Erase Me" hit #27 on the 2015 Billboard Dance Chart
- Created original theme for Seattle Film Festival 2016 marketing campaign
- Australian residency at Marquee Sydney
- "Erase Me" official Beatport remix contest brought in over 300 entries
- Shared the stage with EDM stars including Red Foo, NERVO, Tydi, SCNDL, and more
- Regular radio play and interviews on Seattle's premier dance music station C89.5fm
- KEY ARENA - SEATTLE
- FOUNDATION NIGHTCLUB - SEATTLE
- WHISKEY BAR - PORTLAND
- MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB - SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
- CREATE NIGHTCLUB - LOS ANGELES
- HYDE - LAS VEGAS
- GREYSTONE MANOR - LOS ANGELES
- RUBY SKYE - SAN FRANCISCO
- Q NIGHTCLUB - SEATTLE
- TRINITY - SEATTLE
- THE MANOR DC - WASHINGTON DC
- LOVE AND PROPAGANDA - SAN FRANCISCO
- BALTIC ROOM - SEATTLE
- CHOP SUEY - SEATTLE
- EL CORAZON - SEATTLE
- STAGE - SEATTLE
- THE UNDERGROUND - SEATTLE
- LA ROSA - SANTA ROSA
- ANNIE O'S - SANTA ROSA
Press"Progressive house has longevity. Artist find surprisingly new, colorful ways to convey the genre - "This Atmosphere" shines, expressing how great progressive music can be." -WhiteRaverRafting.com "To put it bluntly, they are hot, talented and emanate rock star status. High energy electro and progressive house, fused with Earth shattering Drumstep is what first put the trio on our radar." -The FrontLiner Full interview at LSBMAG.com
Keeping the dream alive.
We miss you Ben Lavee.
We miss you Ben Lavee.
"We love live music, but found the DJ scene left us wanting something more... so we decided to do it our way."
Super Square was originally created by the late Ben Lavee and has since been successfully carried on by his bandmates: the trio consisting of producer A_Rival, DJ Jimmy Hits, and vocalist Helen Eugene. This Seattle-based group was curated as a way to bring a unique sound and an uncommon live performance element to the current club scene. Inspired by their diverse musical backgrounds, these three bring everything you'd need for an exceptional high energy DJ set while adding original production and beautiful live vocals to create an element not commonly seen in the nightlife experience.
Their cutting edge production and songwriting skills shine in their original music and through this, the group boasts many accolades. Most recently their EP, "Push," (released on Seattle's own Impossible Records) hit the coveted #1 spot on the Beatport Top 100 for an entire week. In addition, the trio's 2015 release "Erase Me" released on Carrillo Records reached #27 on the Billboard dance music charts and has seen radio play in several markets including in-studio features on Seattle's premier EDM station c89.5fm.
They've collaborated with EDM powerhouses including, KJ Sawka, Sluggo, Kissy Sellout, Eddie Amador and have shared the stage with Marshmello, Nervo, Red Foo, Scndl, Tokimonsta, Dirty South, Lost Kings, and many more. Their official Key Arena debut in Seattle, WA opening for future house/bass house/trap producer, Marshmello at Bumbershoot 2016 was a highlight in the group's performance history. Other highlights include: Create in LA, Manor in DC, Foundation Nightclub in Seattle, and their headlining residency at Marquee in Sydney.
During their 'off time' you can find these three in the studio working on new original material, designing powerful visuals, and rehearsing for their next gig. Super Square is constantly growing and preparing and is ready for any stage big or small.